Collge of Design, Construction & Planning
Archived Header

Degrees and Programs

In addition to graduate and undergraduate degrees, individual schools and departments offer distance education programs, combined degrees, dual degrees, certificate programs, and academic minors.

Undergraduate students who wish to enroll in graduate-level courses for a master’s degree have an opportunity to do so through a combined degree program. Simultaneous study leading to 2 master’s degrees in 2 graduate programs or 2 master’s degrees in the same major is called a concurrent degree program and is available in all academic units. Each of the academic units of the College offers joint degree programs that are handled on a case-by-case basis.

The School of Architecture, Rinker School of Construction Management, and Department of Urban and Regional Planning offer certificate programs.

The Rinker School of Construction Management and Department of Urban and Regional Planning offer graduate minors. Undergraduate minors are offered by the Departments of Landscape Architecture and Urban and Regional Planning. Minors at the doctoral level are also available.